This Privacy Statement ("Statement") applies to Curated Healthy Energy Foods, Inc., the manufacturers and distributors of Quantum Squares. In this Statement, the terms "C.H.E.F.", "Quantum Squares", "Quantum", "we", "us", "our" refers to Curated Healthy Energy Foods, Inc. and its respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies. This Statement sets out how C.H.E.F. collects, use, share, processes and protects information about you, via direct communication or through websites owned or controlled by C.H.E.F., which include www.QuantumSquares.com, our other websites and any mobile sites, applications, widgets, and other interactive features; services that we may offer such as rewards and discount programs, surveys, polls, contests, sweepstakes; our official social media pages that we control; subscribers to our mailing lists and newsletters; and any email, text or other electronic communications that we send to you (collectively our "Properties"). Websites that are owned and operated by C.H.E.F may contain links to websites that are owned and operated by other companies. This Statement does not apply to websites and services that are owned and operated by third parties.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information you give us when you use our services, which includes, among other things, when you use our Properties, create a Quantum account, buy a gift card online, participate promotion, post in a public forum and/or use our chat/message functionality. The information you give us may include your first or last name, username, gender, login, password, email address, postal address, phone number, financial account information such as a credit card number, birthday, city of birth, demographics information, social media account IDs or usernames, a combination of these types of information that uniquely identify you, any other information you choose to give us, and information collected offline, such as if you contact Customer Service other than via our Properties.
We also collect information that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information you submit to a blog, a chat room, or a social network like Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter or Google+. We may also collect information about you from other companies and organizations. By gathering additional information about you, we can correct inaccurate information and give you product recommendations and special offers that are more likely to interest you.
Note that the information you disclose in public chat and similar forums is accessible by anyone, including third parties not bound by this Statement.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE IN PUBLIC AREAS ON OUR PROPERTIES
Quantum may, but is not obligated to, monitor such public areas via software, personnel, or other methods to check for obscenity, defamation or other types of abusive language or behavior, as well as for content that may infringe our rights or the rights of others, all of which types of content we may remove at any time. You agree that Quantum is not responsible for the information you submit in public areas, or for any result of your postings, including your actions with respect to that information.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you submit true, accurate and complete Information via your Account and keep it up to date. You may also update your Personally Identifiable Information by contacting us through our Contact Us webpage. Please make sure to include your name, username, and post code in your initial correspondence; this helps us protect the details and preferences on your Account from unauthorized access.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any of our Properties, California law permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send us a detailed description of the specific content or information by clicking here. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
INFORMATION QUANTUM EXCHANGES WITH THIRD PARTIES.
Some of our operations, such as our electronic commerce store, may be managed by service providers who are unaffiliated, third party companies. These companies may share Personal Information with their affiliates and with us to perform services related to our Properties or the operation of our business, such as:
- Using your account with us to register for or access the services of others, or when your account with others is used to access our Properties.
- Using received information that you have separately shared with other sites or entities, such as those that create professional marketing lists, to receive special offers and promotions from its partners.
- Generating marketing data and adding it to our existing user database to better target our advertising and to provide pertinent offers in which we think you may be interested.
- Tying or combining third party information to information you have provided to us.
- Payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction initiatives.
- Product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution.
- Evaluation of our Properties, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing fulfillment houses.
Typically, third parties may only access your Personal Information on a confidential basis and only to the extent necessary to perform its contractual obligations for Quantum. Whether or not, and to what extent, any third party actually shares your information with us will depend on their agreement with us and their individual privacy statements.
If you are a California resident, California law permits you to request the Personal Information we collect and third parties that received the Personal Information for the third parties' direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please send us a detailed description of the specific content or information by clicking here.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
When you visit one of our Properties, we may collect information about the device and how you use it. We may also automatically collect, among other things:
- Metadata: Metadata is technical data associated with content provided by Users and which may provide information about you. Users are responsible for adding, deleting, or modifying any metadata associated with your content.
- Use of an App: When you download and use an App, we and our service providers may track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
In addition to some of the specific uses of your information we describe in this Statement, Quantum may use the information that you provide to us to:
- Subscribe/register through our Properties
- Fulfill your requests for products, services and information
- Post your comments or statements on our websites
- Send you personalized promotions and special offers
- Inform you about our brands, products, activities, events, or other promotional purposes
- Provide personalized content and information to you, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing.
- Provide, maintain, test, and improve the effectiveness of our Properties, products and services we offer.
- Monitor our Properties metrics, such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
- Detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches or fraud
- Maintain appropriate records for internal administrative and support the internal operations of our company and our Properties.
- Display personal testimonials of satisfied customers who use our products, in addition to other endorsements.
- If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or with your consent
SHARING OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Quantum may share your Information with our Quantum entities and affiliates and the third parties described in this Policy. We may:
- Share the collected information between Quantum, its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies for proper management and analysis and decision making, including decisions regarding the promotion of our product and service offering, order or customer request fulfillment, facilitate or offer our services, and perform various necessary functions, and for use by those companies for the other purposes described in this Statement.
- Share your information with service providers that provide us with support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email delivery, location mapping, postal mail processing and delivery, and analytics services. We require the companies to refrain from collecting, using and disclosing your information except when they are performing work for us or when the disclosure of your information is required by law.
- Share your information in connection with a substantial business transaction, such as a merger, consolidation, asset sale or another situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, we may share your information with business entities or people involved in the negotiation or transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Disclose your information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of Quantum or our customers or partners.
- Share your information with service providers to use your information to provide you with promotions and special offers. We also may share anonymous, aggregated statistics about your use of our websites and services with other companies.
- Share information about you with other companies if you give us permission or direct us to share the information.
- Share your information in a way that does not directly identify you.
- If you post information on a blog or another part of our websites, the information that you post may be seen by other visitors to our websites, including your post information and your user name.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Where we may display or provide links to other sites and resources, we do so for information and your convenience only and are not under our control, nor are covered by this Statement. You acknowledge and agree that Quantum is not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources, and Quantum does not endorse such sites, their contents, advertising, products, or other materials. You further agree that Quantum is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, viruses or loss, caused or alleged in connection with your use of content, goods or services available on an external site or resources. In the event you decide to access or use any other sites, you agree to do so at your own risk. Quantum is not responsible for those other sites and resources, their privacy policies, or how they treat information about their users. You should review these third party sites for their policies and practices regarding the collection and use of your information as their policies may differ substantially from ours.
"Do Not Track" Technology – Some newer web browsers have a "Do Not Track" preference that transmits a "Do Not Track" header to the websites you visit with information indicating that you do not want your activity to be tracked. We currently do not respond to browser "Do Not Track" signals.
CHANGES, CANCELLATION, REMOVAL AND RETENTION
If you want to change your information, cancel your account, or stop us from using your information, please contact us. We will make every effort to promptly respond to your request. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you ask us to delete your account, We will retain your information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement and in accordance with any of our internal records management practices, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Quantum protects your information using technical, physical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your information. Some of our safeguards include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls, and administrative informational controls. When you transmit highly sensitive information (such as a credit card number) through our website or in one of our mobile applications, we encrypt the transmission of that information using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. While we have employed security technologies and procedures to assist safeguarding your personal information, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
USE BY MINORS
Our Properties are directed to individuals who are permitted by applicable law and regulations to share their information, including Personal Information, without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 and we ask that you not provide us with any information regarding individuals under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us please Contact Us. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of such child's personally identifiable information, as well as prohibit the use of that information.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Quantum may modify or amend this Privacy Statement from time to time, in order to comply with new laws or regulations or to reflect future changes in our business practices. Any changes in our Privacy Statement do not require advance notice and are effective immediately upon posting, however we may post a notice on our Properties or otherwise post the updated Statement on this page. We encourage you to look for updates and changes to this Statement by checking the date on the top of this webpage. By using our Properties, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement and our Terms and Conditions of Use, and by continuing to use our Properties after changes have been made, you agree to the changes.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PRIVACY STATEMENT?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Privacy Statement or otherwise about our privacy practices, please contact us.